4 Summer Weeks Left! – Luxurious Family Getaway!
Fish Hook Lane, Gravenhurst - Mudrew Lake
|Summer Weely Rate||$5,000 Plus HST|
|Cleaning Fee||$220 Plus HST|
|Admin Fee||4% of Rental Rate|
|Refundable Security Deposit||$1,500|
|2 Night Stays available in the off seasons||Rates Vary. Please enter dates into calendar for quotes and availability.|
About this property
Summer Weeks Available:
June 29 – July 6
July 6 – 13
July 13 – 20
August 24 – 31
Beautiful, modern and elegant 3 bedroom 1.5 bathroom waterfront cottage on South Muldrew Lake. Very high quality year round cottage with over 200 feet of shoreline.
The upper level has a living room with wood burning fireplace, King bedroom with half bath, walkout onto the upper level deck premium hot tub, great views and comfortable outdoor seating area.
The lower level opens up into a beautiful living space with kitchen, dining area, second living room, 2 bedrooms (Queen and 2 singles) and full bath. Queen bedroom and living room have walkouts to a beautiful stone patio with additional outdoor seating areas leading to the water.
This cottage has all the toys and ammenities a family could want:
2 Stand Up Paddle Boards (Paddles and life jackets provided as well).
Premium Outdoor Hot Tub with views of the lake and stars
Ping Pong Table
Natural Gas BBQ
Central Air Conditioning
Heppa Air Filtration System
Luxury High End Kitchen with all major appliances.
Wifi, Satellite TV with Movie Package, Xbox One, board games.
Wireless Sound Systems throughout the cottage
Linens, towels, basic cleaning supplies and Firewood are provided.
Private and elegant, it is impossible to capture the essence of this property with words. You must see it for yourself!
2 Hours north of Toronto and roughly 25 minutes to the town of Gravenhurst.
Please note that 6 people is the maximum number allowed at the cottage, pets are not permitted and exceptions will not be made. (Thank you).
Pricing and Availability:
Currently available for winter bookings!
March & April – $700/night weekends. $650/night weekdays (2 Night Min)
May – $800/night weekends. $750/night weekdays (2 Night Min)
June – $900/night weekends. $800/night weekdays. $4,000/week. (2 Night Min)
Canada Day – $1,100/ Night (3 Night Min)
July and August – $5,000 / week (Saturday to Saturday)
HST applicable to rental rate.
Cleaning Fee – $220 plus HST
Security Deposit: $1,500*
Prefer booking on CanadaStays?
Find this listings here: https://www.canadastays.com/p343802
(but our booking fees are far less and we are TICO Registered too!)
- The villa is a Smoke-Free residence. Any damage to the property due to cigarette smoke or burns will be deducted from your security deposit.
- Pets are not permitted (exceptions will not be made, thank you).
- Security/Damage Deposit: Security Deposit is not paid at the time of booking. Credit Card Pre-Authorization is acceptable prior to check in. Security Deposit will be returned in full within 7 days after check-out date if there is no damage to the property. Tenant(s) agree to be responsible for and reimburse the Landlord in full within 90 days for any and all repairs to damage that exceeds the Security/Damage Deposit.
- Tenant(s) agree that the cottage is for their recreational purposes only and no sub-letting nor other commercial activity shall be carrier on.
- Tenant(s) acknowledge that the Landlord accepts no liability for loss, damage, death, illness, nor injury suffered by the Tenant(s) and/or his/her guests as a result of using this property. The Tenant(s) acknowledge that the use of the property is entirely at the Tenant(s)’ own risk. The Tenant(s) shall indemnify and hold harmless the Landlord against and from any and all expenses, costs, damages, suits, actions, or liabilities arising from any and all loss of or damage to personal property, injury, personal condition, or death resulting from the use of the rental property, grounds, boats, and lake.
- The Tenant(s) shall give the Landlord prompt written notice of any accident, unsafe or dangerous condition, or other defect to the cottage, surrounding property, buildings, equipment, or other chattel belonging to the Landlord. The Tenant(s) shall be liable for any damage done by reason of water being left running from taps in the property or improper use of appliances, septic system, and equipment provided.
- The Landlord shall provide and maintain the premises in a good state of repair and fit for habitation and complying with municipal health, safety, and maintenance standard.
- The Landlord is not responsible for situations beyond his control that may or may not negatively affect the Tenant(s)’ stay, such as weather conditions or utility outages due to storms
- The tenant(s) agree not to use the internet (if provided) for unlawful purposes such as illegally downloading or streaming media. Tenant(s) agree to be directly responsible for fines or penalties incurred.
- Cancellation Policy: Admin Fee paid is non-refundable. 100% refund of rental rate, cleaning fee and applicable HST for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date. 50% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date. No refunds for cancellations with less than 30 days notice. (we will try to re-book and are open to refunds provided that we can).
- Pets Allowed
- Security System
- Air Conditioning
- Cable / Satellite
- Inernet / wifi
- On-site Storage
- Fireplace / Woodstove
- Fridge / Stove
- Pots / pans / utensils / glasses
- Coffee Maker
- Grill / BBQ
- Ice Maker
- Linens / Towels
- High Chair
- Hair Dryer
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Hot Tub
- TV / DVD
- Music Library
- Water Toys
- Canoe / Kayak
- Suitable for Large Groups
Amazing location, Outstanding Cottage, Prestine water!
Great cottage location just outside Gravenhurst. Close enough to pick up any wants/needs without a hassle but still keeps the remote cottage atmosphere. Fantastic cottage layout and with ample choice of outdoor activities and indoor for those potential rainy days. Good separation between the cottage and water for those with younger children and beautiful water for swimming with little concern towards boat traffic. Property management was very friendly and accommodating for check-in and check-out time. Highly recommended for anyone looking to get out of the city for a weekend vacation.
Georgous Cottage, Pristine lake, amazing location
Great location just outside of Gravenhurst, close enough to drive in for any needs without any hassle while maintaining a fantastic cottage atmosphere. Outstanding cottage layout with even better amenities and entertainment features. Beautiful water for swimming during the day and well placed fire pit to enjoying the evenings!! Highly recommended for friends and family weekend retreat.
A lovely spot, luxurious and comfortable!!
Terrific family lakefront location – 5 star cottage
We had such wonderful family time! Can’t say enough about the beautiful cottage and it’s location. This is a 5 star spot with every thoughtful item built right in. The location is perfect – clear warm water that isn’t full of water traffic, sunshine, lake toys and big deck for enjoying every moment. First class cottage amenities – a top deck for the late afternoon sun, top of the line appliances, and air conditioning for those nights that the wind just doesn’t blow. The cottage is a dream with all the thoughtful items for an easy holiday (plus there is a beautiful spot in the cottage for adults to get some down time with phenomenal views , while kids have fun on the lower level) This was the perfect holiday!