Spring/Summer/Fall 2019 – Beautiful & Spacious Cottage on Sparrow Lake
1028 Lorenz Road, Gravenhurst (Kilworthy)
|5 Day Summer Rate - Sunday - Friday||$2,500|
|Cleaning Fee||$220 Plus HST|
|Admin Fee (HST INC.)||3.5% of Rental Rate|
|2 Night Stay May, June, Spetember, October||Rates Vary - enter dates in calendar for quote and availability|
About this property
Beautiful Muskoka cottage on Sparrow lake with plenty of room to play both inside and out. Spacious main floor living area with living room, dining area and kitchen. Huge walkout deck with outdoor seating, awning, BBQ and great views.
5 Bedrooms. 2.5 Baths. Sleeps up to 12. Upper level has Queen bedroom #1, Bedroom #2 with double and bunk with 2 singles, and a shared full bathroom. The main floor has queen bedroom #3, Queen bedroom #4 with walk out to deck, shared full bath with shower and separate jetted bath, laundry room, kitchen, dining area, living area and entrance to garage. Lower level has games room with bar and pool table, Queen bedroom and shared half bath. Walkout to lawn from lower level and stairs from upper deck. Water filtration system. A/C to be installed June 2019.
Large lawn with fire pit by the water and outdoor seating. Paddle boat and canoe available for use with life jackets and paddles.
Wifi and 1 smart TV with Netflix (no satellite or cable television).
Laundry Facilities, 2 Wood burning fireplaces.
Linens provided and kitchen fully stocked with pots, pans, dinner wear etc.
20 KM south of Gravenhurst.
PLEASE NOTE: The cottage does have a shallow entry water front and extended dock however this section of Sparrow Lake does largely fill in with weeds. Swimming is best from the end of the dock out into the open water but you will still encounter weeds along the way. Please make sure everyone in your group is ok with this prior to booking.
Prefer Booking on CanadaStays/HomeAway or Airbnb? – Do so here:
(although we have much lower booking fees and we are TICO registered too!)
- The villa is a Smoke-Free residence. Any damage to the property due to cigarette smoke or burns will be deducted from your security deposit.
- Pets are not permitted (exceptions will not be made, thank you).
- Security/Damage Deposit: Security Deposit is not paid at the time of booking. Credit Card Pre-Authorization is acceptable prior to check in. Security Deposit will be returned in full within 7 days after check-out date if there is no damage to the property. Tenant(s) agree to be responsible for and reimburse the Landlord in full within 90 days for any and all repairs to damage that exceeds the Security/Damage Deposit.
- Tenant(s) agree that the cottage is for their recreational purposes only and no sub-letting nor other commercial activity shall be carrier on.
- Tenant(s) acknowledge that the Landlord accepts no liability for loss, damage, death, illness, nor injury suffered by the Tenant(s) and/or his/her guests as a result of using this property. The Tenant(s) acknowledge that the use of the property is entirely at the Tenant(s)’ own risk. The Tenant(s) shall indemnify and hold harmless the Landlord against and from any and all expenses, costs, damages, suits, actions, or liabilities arising from any and all loss of or damage to personal property, injury, personal condition, or death resulting from the use of the rental property, grounds, boats, and lake.
- The Tenant(s) shall give the Landlord prompt written notice of any accident, unsafe or dangerous condition, or other defect to the cottage, surrounding property, buildings, equipment, or other chattel belonging to the Landlord. The Tenant(s) shall be liable for any damage done by reason of water being left running from taps in the property or improper use of appliances, septic system, and equipment provided.
- The Landlord shall provide and maintain the premises in a good state of repair and fit for habitation and complying with municipal health, safety, and maintenance standard.
- The Landlord is not responsible for situations beyond his control that may or may not negatively affect the Tenant(s)’ stay, such as weather conditions or utility outages due to storms
- The tenant(s) agree not to use the internet (if provided) for unlawful purposes such as illegally downloading or streaming media. Tenant(s) agree to be directly responsible for fines or penalties incurred.
- Cancellation Policy: Admin Fee paid is non-refundable. 100% refund of rental rate, cleaning fee and applicable HST for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date. 50% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date. No refunds for cancellations with less than 30 days notice. (we will try to re-book and are open to refunds provided that we can).
- Pets Allowed
- Security System
- Air Conditioning
- Cable / Satellite
- Inernet / wifi
- On-site Storage
- Fireplace / Woodstove
- Fridge / Stove
- Pots / pans / utensils / glasses
- Coffee Maker
- Grill / BBQ
- Ice Maker
- Linens / Towels
- High Chair
- Hair Dryer
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Hot Tub
- TV / DVD
- Music Library
- Water Toys
- Canoe / Kayak
- Suitable for Large Groups