July Weeks Available! – Great Family Cottage on Quiet Leonard Lake, Muskoka Lakes
1168 Glen Gordon Road, Muskoka LAkes
|Summer Weekly Rate||$3,000|
|Cleaning Fee||$220 plus HST|
|Admin Fee||3.5% of Rental Rate|
|Refundable Security Deposit||$1,000|
|2 Night Stays in May, June and September||rates vary - enter dates into calendar for quotes and availabbility|
About this property
Available May long weekend 2019 – August 2nd 2019. 2 Night Minimum in May and June. 7 night minimum in July.
Terrific family friendly cottage on beautiful Leonard Lake. 3 bedroom, 1 Bathroom, plus Bunkie, this cottage can accommodate families of up to 8 people.
Beautiful and comfortable outdoor seating right on the water, plus great view from the deck. Television, laundry facilities, fireplace, major appliances, cook wear, BBQ.
2 Canoes, 1 Kayak, life jackets and paddles available for use.
Linens and towels provided.
- The villa is a Smoke-Free residence. Any damage to the property due to cigarette smoke or burns will be deducted from your security deposit.
- Pets are not permitted (exceptions will not be made, thank you).
- Security/Damage Deposit: Security Deposit is not paid at the time of booking. Credit Card Pre-Authorization is acceptable prior to check in. Security Deposit will be returned in full within 7 days after check-out date if there is no damage to the property. Tenant(s) agree to be responsible for and reimburse the Landlord in full within 90 days for any and all repairs to damage that exceeds the Security/Damage Deposit.
- Tenant(s) agree that the cottage is for their recreational purposes only and no sub-letting nor other commercial activity shall be carrier on.
- Tenant(s) acknowledge that the Landlord accepts no liability for loss, damage, death, illness, nor injury suffered by the Tenant(s) and/or his/her guests as a result of using this property. The Tenant(s) acknowledge that the use of the property is entirely at the Tenant(s)’ own risk. The Tenant(s) shall indemnify and hold harmless the Landlord against and from any and all expenses, costs, damages, suits, actions, or liabilities arising from any and all loss of or damage to personal property, injury, personal condition, or death resulting from the use of the rental property, grounds, boats, and lake.
- The Tenant(s) shall give the Landlord prompt written notice of any accident, unsafe or dangerous condition, or other defect to the cottage, surrounding property, buildings, equipment, or other chattel belonging to the Landlord. The Tenant(s) shall be liable for any damage done by reason of water being left running from taps in the property or improper use of appliances, septic system, and equipment provided.
- The Landlord shall provide and maintain the premises in a good state of repair and fit for habitation and complying with municipal health, safety, and maintenance standard.
- The Landlord is not responsible for situations beyond his control that may or may not negatively affect the Tenant(s)’ stay, such as weather conditions or utility outages due to storms
- The tenant(s) agree not to use the internet (if provided) for unlawful purposes such as illegally downloading or streaming media. Tenant(s) agree to be directly responsible for fines or penalties incurred.
- Cancellation Policy: Admin Fee paid is non-refundable. 100% refund of rental rate, cleaning fee and applicable HST for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date. 50% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date. No refunds for cancellations with less than 30 days notice. (we will try to re-book and are open to refunds provided that we can).
- Pets Allowed
- Security System
- Air Conditioning
- Cable / Satellite
- Inernet / wifi
- On-site Storage
- Fireplace / Woodstove
- Fridge / Stove
- Pots / pans / utensils / glasses
- Coffee Maker
- Grill / BBQ
- Ice Maker
- Linens / Towels
- High Chair
- Hair Dryer
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Hot Tub
- TV / DVD
- Music Library
- Water Toys
- Canoe / Kayak
- Suitable for Large Groups