Available Year Round! – Large Executive Cottage on Lake Muskoka
660 Muskoka District Road 169, Gravenhurst
|July and August - 7 Night Minimum (Friday to Friday)||$7,500 per week plus HST|
|Sept - June 2 Night Minimum||Enter dates into calendar for pricing and availability|
|Cleaning Fee||$330 plus HST|
|Admin Fee||3.5% of rental rate|
|Refundable Security Deposit||$2,000 (not billed at time of booking)|
About this property
2 Night stays available September through June. Check availability calendar for all dates and prices.
Luxurious 4200 sqft. Lake-house in Gravenhurst with direct access to Lake Muskoka. This cottage is fully equipped and is in excellent condition. Sleeps 16-18 people. 4 full baths + 1 half bath.
5 bedrooms + loft with two twins. 3 bedrooms are masters with en suite baths. Two of the masters share a large private balcony. All master bedrooms have flat screen TVs.
Large great room (27ft x 30ft) with billiard table, air hockey table, gas fireplace, 60″ Home Theater with Surround Sound & DVD player. Lots of family fun games. Video Game area in second floor family room on upper level with gas fireplace, flat screen TV with X-Box, and large balcony overlooking the lake.
Wet slip Boathouse will accommodate up to 27ft boat. Or you can tie off your boats / SeaDoos on the newly constructed 47ft dock.
This cottage even has its own private island!
Sandy beach and level lot. Large outdoor deck with BBQ.
Gourmet Kitchen and large dining area. Open concept to lovely living room with gorgeous view of Lake Muskoka. Great to watch the Segwun sail by.
Paved road to cottage and only 3km to uptown Gravenhurst. Check-in at 4:00pm and check-out at 11:00am.
Fully equipped kitchen with ample supplies for large groups. Stylish front loading steam washer and dryer.
Free Wifi. Canoe on-site (free).
- The villa is a Smoke-Free residence. Any damage to the property due to cigarette smoke or burns will be deducted from your security deposit.
- Pets are not permitted (exceptions will not be made, thank you).
- Security/Damage Deposit: Security Deposit is not paid at the time of booking. Credit Card Pre-Authorization is acceptable prior to check in. Security Deposit will be returned in full within 7 days after check-out date if there is no damage to the property. Tenant(s) agree to be responsible for and reimburse the Landlord in full within 90 days for any and all repairs to damage that exceeds the Security/Damage Deposit.
- Tenant(s) agree that the cottage is for their recreational purposes only and no sub-letting nor other commercial activity shall be carrier on.
- Tenant(s) acknowledge that the Landlord accepts no liability for loss, damage, death, illness, nor injury suffered by the Tenant(s) and/or his/her guests as a result of using this property. The Tenant(s) acknowledge that the use of the property is entirely at the Tenant(s)’ own risk. The Tenant(s) shall indemnify and hold harmless the Landlord against and from any and all expenses, costs, damages, suits, actions, or liabilities arising from any and all loss of or damage to personal property, injury, personal condition, or death resulting from the use of the rental property, grounds, boats, and lake.
- The Tenant(s) shall give the Landlord prompt written notice of any accident, unsafe or dangerous condition, or other defect to the cottage, surrounding property, buildings, equipment, or other chattel belonging to the Landlord. The Tenant(s) shall be liable for any damage done by reason of water being left running from taps in the property or improper use of appliances, septic system, and equipment provided.
- The Landlord shall provide and maintain the premises in a good state of repair and fit for habitation and complying with municipal health, safety, and maintenance standard.
- The Landlord is not responsible for situations beyond his control that may or may not negatively affect the Tenant(s)’ stay, such as weather conditions or utility outages due to storms
- The tenant(s) agree not to use the internet (if provided) for unlawful purposes such as illegally downloading or streaming media. Tenant(s) agree to be directly responsible for fines or penalties incurred.
- Cancellation Policy: Admin Fee paid is non-refundable. 100% refund of rental rate, cleaning fee and applicable HST for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date. 50% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date. No refunds for cancellations with less than 30 days notice. (we will try to re-book and are open to refunds provided that we can).
- Pets Allowed
- Security System
- Air Conditioning
- Cable / Satellite
- Inernet / wifi
- On-site Storage
- Fireplace / Woodstove
- Fridge / Stove
- Pots / pans / utensils / glasses
- Coffee Maker
- Grill / BBQ
- Ice Maker
- Linens / Towels
- High Chair
- Hair Dryer
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Hot Tub
- TV / DVD
- Music Library
- Water Toys
- Canoe / Kayak
- Suitable for Large Groups
Great property in Muskoka!
We had a large party and this cottage fit everyone and then some. It is conveniently located less than 5 mins to downtown Gravenhurst with the propery facing Muskoka bay. Very well maintained cottage and very clean. Highly recommended.
Very nice. Nice layout. Tons of sleeping and bathroom capacity. Games room is great.
It was great. We had a very nice week. Issues we highlighted were professionally handled (BBQ)
Great rental. The house is huge and accommodated our large family reunion perfectly – especially two living rooms. We were so close to the water that we could watch the kids swim from the outdoor dining table – a real bonus compared to other houses with steep inclines to the water. Ending each day in Muskoka chairs at the firepit was perfect.
Property was roomy, beautiful, right on the lake. Everything we hoped for.
Beautiful, large, and well-equipped cottage
This cottage is beautiful! We stayed here as a group for a high school reunion, and loved every minute of it! Jake was great to interact with before the weekend, and when we showed up we (by chance because we showed up early) met the owners, who were lovely. We have no complaints and would absolutely stay here again!
Our group had an incredible time at this property. It slept 16 of us very comfortably with beds for everyone, I imagine if there were 18 two would have to sleep on couches (very comfortable couches). Gorgeous property and beautiful lake view, and had fun canoe-ing around as well. Everything was spotless and clean for our arrival and the house is well stocked as well, plus plenty of fun games and activities.
We just spent the weekend at this beautiful cottage for a Bachelorette. We were all very impressed by the cottage, the view and the amenities. I emailed Jake Saturday morning for more tea/dish towels and he had them delivered within the hour. Would definitely rent this cottage again and recommend it to anyone. Thanks for everything.
My cousins and I spent a weekend at this cottage and we absolutely fell in love with it! We would definitely stay here again, and we have already started planning a trip back for the summer. The location was great, the cottage is quite large and there is a lot of room so you don’t feel like you are stepping over each other. The rooms were clean and Jake was very easy to work with and accommodating.
We came to this cottage as a group of 18 people, it was exactly as advertised (if not better).
We had some difficulty finding the property at first but Jake who was my contact came out personally in his car to find us, and then lead the way. Once we got there we were amazed at how clean and beautiful this cottage was. The morning views and the silence away from the city made for a perfect getaway weekend that we were all hoping for. We are already looking in to when we can go back, this will definitely be something we do again, and again!
Came to this cottage with a group of 13 people over Xmas break and it was fabulous! The cottage was very clean, was exactly as advertised, had many different areas for everyone to hang out in and slept everyone very comfortably. The kitchen and bbq worked perfectly and the bathrooms were great. The place is very spacious. Everyone had a fantastic time and I would highly recommend this cottage for a big group getaway!
We rented this property for a family reunion, with guests coming from the UK, France and Norway. The house was absolutely wonderful and exceeded all of our expectations. The views were spectacular, the kitchen was well-appointed, everyone had their own bathroom, and the location was close to many local attractions. The management company staff were extremely friendly and attentive to all of our needs. We would definitely recommend this property to anyone looking for a luxurious and restful stay in a gorgeous setting.
We spent a terrific Thanksgiving weekend at this cottage.
We were multiple families (grandparents, parents and children) and comfortably slept 12 for 3 nights. The multiple bathrooms certainly made life smoother.
We hosted 16 for Thanksgiving dinner for a feast that was all prepared onsite. The kitchen was quite workable and the two ovens were a definite plus. The kitchen had abundant utensils and cookware and also enough plates, flatware and glasses to serve all.
The dock and outdoor fire pit added to our enjoyment. There is also a park, playground and ball field within a short walk which we found very convenient.
The managers were responsive to the couple of questions we did have.
We would recommend the property and may well use it again ourselves next year.
Couldn’t have been better
Lakefront cottage in Gravenhurst – really don’t need to say more. Super quick access off the highway (maybe 10 mins back to HWY 11) with close access to everything needed in Gravenhurst. Ample sleeping space for 12 dudes (everyone getting their own bed) and lots of kitchen space to cook. Tons of eating space too. Parking wasn’t an issue for 8 cars. Boathouse could hold your rental for the weekend or tie to the dock.
Pictures don’t do this cottage justice. We had a great time and we will definitely be renting this cottage another weekend soon. Our weekend was all we could ask for and more and this place met all our expectations. We had three boats and a seadoo and there was still plenty of room on the dock.
Perfect Cottage for a Large Group
We were pleasantly surprised when we arrived at the cottage with the size and amenities. We all agreed it is nicer than the pictures let on. We had 10 people in our group and everyone had their own bed, with no sharing. The bathrooms are all very nice and very large. The cottage has everything you would need; it’s well stocked with towels, supplies, kitchen equipment, and lots of very practical indoor and outdoor furniture. Despite being very nice, the cottage still has that casual cottage feel so you won’t be uncomfortable “living” in the space. Although it’s close to the main road, it’s in a sheltered bay, so the water is perfect for swimming without rough water or boat traffic. Finally, the service is excellent. The owner is very responsive, and the property is managed by a local property manager that is also very quick to respond to any concerns. I never waited more than a few hours for a response, including a very prompt return of my security deposit. I’d gladly stay here again with a group of 8 or more people.