Spring/Summer/Fall 2019 – Comfortable Cottage on North Muldrew Lake
Peninsula Road, Gravnhurst
|Summer Weekly Rate||$2,500|
|Cleaning Fee||$220 Plus HST|
|Admin Fee (HST INC.)||5% of Rental Rate|
|2 Night Stay - June, September & October||Rates Vary - Enter Dates in Calendar for Quotes and availability|
About this property
Comfortable family cottage on North Muldrew Lake. 1100 square feet. 3 bedrooms with Queen, 2 singles, and bunk with double and single. 1.5 bathrooms, sleeps 7. Great wide open communal living room and dining room with views of the lake. Outdoor seating areas and dock with plenty of sun. Screened in outdoor dining/seating area. Shallow rock entry or swim from the dock. BBQ, satellite TV, Air conditioning and canoe all included.
Linens and towels provided. (Bring own beach towels).
On North Muldrew Lake, just 15 minutes from the town of Gravenhurst.
**Please note that there is a large staircase leading to the lake.
- The villa is a Smoke-Free residence. Any damage to the property due to cigarette smoke or burns will be deducted from your security deposit.
- Pets are not permitted (exceptions will not be made, thank you).
- Security/Damage Deposit: Security Deposit is not paid at the time of booking. Credit Card Pre-Authorization is acceptable prior to check in. Security Deposit will be returned in full within 7 days after check-out date if there is no damage to the property. Tenant(s) agree to be responsible for and reimburse the Landlord in full within 90 days for any and all repairs to damage that exceeds the Security/Damage Deposit.
- Tenant(s) agree that the cottage is for their recreational purposes only and no sub-letting nor other commercial activity shall be carrier on.
- Tenant(s) acknowledge that the Landlord accepts no liability for loss, damage, death, illness, nor injury suffered by the Tenant(s) and/or his/her guests as a result of using this property. The Tenant(s) acknowledge that the use of the property is entirely at the Tenant(s)’ own risk. The Tenant(s) shall indemnify and hold harmless the Landlord against and from any and all expenses, costs, damages, suits, actions, or liabilities arising from any and all loss of or damage to personal property, injury, personal condition, or death resulting from the use of the rental property, grounds, boats, and lake.
- The Tenant(s) shall give the Landlord prompt written notice of any accident, unsafe or dangerous condition, or other defect to the cottage, surrounding property, buildings, equipment, or other chattel belonging to the Landlord. The Tenant(s) shall be liable for any damage done by reason of water being left running from taps in the property or improper use of appliances, septic system, and equipment provided.
- The Landlord shall provide and maintain the premises in a good state of repair and fit for habitation and complying with municipal health, safety, and maintenance standard.
- The Landlord is not responsible for situations beyond his control that may or may not negatively affect the Tenant(s)’ stay, such as weather conditions or utility outages due to storms
- The tenant(s) agree not to use the internet (if provided) for unlawful purposes such as illegally downloading or streaming media. Tenant(s) agree to be directly responsible for fines or penalties incurred.
- Cancellation Policy: Admin Fee paid is non-refundable. 100% refund of rental rate, cleaning fee and applicable HST for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date. 50% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date. No refunds for cancellations with less than 30 days notice. (we will try to re-book and are open to refunds provided that we can).
- Pets Allowed
- Security System
- Air Conditioning
- Cable / Satellite
- Inernet / wifi
- On-site Storage
- Fireplace / Woodstove
- Fridge / Stove
- Pots / pans / utensils / glasses
- Coffee Maker
- Grill / BBQ
- Ice Maker
- Linens / Towels
- High Chair
- Hair Dryer
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Hot Tub
- TV / DVD
- Music Library
- Water Toys
- Canoe / Kayak
- Suitable for Large Groups
Jake was an incredible host. Providing great care. He sent maintenance over Immediately when we asked to power wash the stairs making them so safe for our kids. The cottage itself was so clean and beautiful. The dock was fantastic, so specious and the water is deep , swimming was so fun. The cottage is close to town and also private. We had the best family vacation ever. I highly recommend this cottage. The bedrooms are comfortable and so nice. The kitchen is amazing, the BBQ is new The deck is perfect. This place is incredible. So fun. Thank you Jake!! The Jackson’s.