Available Now – Upscale Executive Cottage on Lake Muskoka
650 Muskoka District Road 169, Gravenhurst
|Nightly Off Season
|Weekly July and August
|Admin Fee (Plus HST)
||4% of Rental Rate
|Refunable Security Deposit
About this property
*Security Deposit is not billed at the time of booking. Credit Card Pr-Authorization just prior to check in is acceptable.
5000 square feet, 8 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms, sleeps up to 15!
This amazing cottage retreat is located directly on the waterfront, less than 30 feet from the waters edge. The property boosts almost 5000 sqft of living and entertainment space, with open concept dining, living room and kitchen area. Enjoy the stunning sunset views from two separate sitting areas, kitchen, 1000 square foot main deck or sitting areas by the water.
Small sand beach with shallow water entry is great for kids of all ages. Large newly built dock is great for tanning and relaxing. Plenty of space for boats and jet skis. space for 2 boats and jet skis if you wish.
Two large BBq’s on the main deck and top of line appliances allow for great cooking!
There are 2 master bedrooms with en-suites baths. 6 of the bedrooms are located in the main house and 2 in the self contained apartment with separate entrance, own kitchen, bath room and an adjoining Muskoka room (screened in).
The large living room with cathedral ceiling features an amazing sitting area and a magnificent view of the lake. This lakeside retreat has three levels of very roomy living, so you can choose to gather in the spacious living room area or slip away to a quiet corner for some alone time. Two dining spaces, a separate dining room blends in with the open concept kitchen and living room creating an incredible area for fun and entertainment, and another one facing the lake view.
One of the bedrooms on the upper level is great for the youngsters… with twin beds, a beautiful pine setting and a fine view of Lake Muskoka. Another of the upstairs bedrooms is the master room, it has a beautiful decorative finish and features sliding glass doors to a private balcony and view of the garden.
Thats the place to entertain or just hang out with all your friends or family, we will do our best to make it an experience.
Main House :
lower level – Queen Bedroom #1, King Bedroom #2 with ensuite
Main Level – Bedroom #3 with 2 single, Bedroom # 4 with 2 singles
Upper Level – Bedroom #5 with King and En-Suite, Bedroom # 6 with 2 double
Attached Apartment with separate entrance:
bedroom #7 with double bed, bedroom #8 with Queen
Linens, towels & cleaning supplies included.
Satellite TV, internet, laundry, fireplaces, fire pit, parking, Ping Pong and Air Hockey Table. Canoe, Kayaks and water toys available as well
Prefer booking on VRBO?
Find this listing here – https://www.vrbo.com/1373973
*Although our booking fees are far less and we are TICO registered too!
- The villa is a Smoke-Free residence. Any damage to the property due to cigarette smoke or burns will be deducted from your security deposit.
- Pets are not permitted (exceptions will not be made, thank you).
- Security/Damage Deposit: Security Deposit is not paid at the time of booking. Credit Card Pre-Authorization is acceptable prior to check in. Security Deposit will be returned in full within 7 days after check-out date if there is no damage to the property. Tenant(s) agree to be responsible for and reimburse the Landlord in full within 90 days for any and all repairs to damage that exceeds the Security/Damage Deposit.
- Tenant(s) agree that the cottage is for their recreational purposes only and no sub-letting nor other commercial activity shall be carrier on.
- Tenant(s) acknowledge that the Landlord accepts no liability for loss, damage, death, illness, nor injury suffered by the Tenant(s) and/or his/her guests as a result of using this property. The Tenant(s) acknowledge that the use of the property is entirely at the Tenant(s)’ own risk. The Tenant(s) shall indemnify and hold harmless the Landlord against and from any and all expenses, costs, damages, suits, actions, or liabilities arising from any and all loss of or damage to personal property, injury, personal condition, or death resulting from the use of the rental property, grounds, boats, and lake.
- The Tenant(s) shall give the Landlord prompt written notice of any accident, unsafe or dangerous condition, or other defect to the cottage, surrounding property, buildings, equipment, or other chattel belonging to the Landlord. The Tenant(s) shall be liable for any damage done by reason of water being left running from taps in the property or improper use of appliances, septic system, and equipment provided.
- The Landlord shall provide and maintain the premises in a good state of repair and fit for habitation and complying with municipal health, safety, and maintenance standard.
- The Landlord is not responsible for situations beyond his control that may or may not negatively affect the Tenant(s)’ stay, such as weather conditions or utility outages due to storms
- The tenant(s) agree not to use the internet (if provided) for unlawful purposes such as illegally downloading or streaming media. Tenant(s) agree to be directly responsible for fines or penalties incurred.
- Cancellation Policy: Admin Fee paid is non-refundable. 100% refund of rental rate, cleaning fee and applicable HST for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date. 50% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date. No refunds for cancellations with less than 30 days notice. (we will try to re-book and are open to refunds provided that we can).
- Pets Allowed
- Security System
- Air Conditioning
- Cable / Satellite
- Inernet / wifi
- On-site Storage
- Fireplace / Woodstove
- Fridge / Stove
- Pots / pans / utensils / glasses
- Coffee Maker
- Grill / BBQ
- Ice Maker
- Linens / Towels
- High Chair
- Hair Dryer
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Hot Tub
- TV / DVD
- Music Library
- Water Toys
- Canoe / Kayak
- Suitable for Large Groups