Sept Dates Available – 5 Bdrm on Clear Lake!
Melody Hill Road, Torrance
|Summer Weekly Rate||$4,200|
|Cleaning Fee||$250 plus HST|
|Admin Fee||3% of Rental Rate|
About this property
Terrific family cottage on beautiful Clear Lake, in Torrance, Muskoka.
Easy access to both Gravenhurst and Bala, or easy walk to Pie Restaurant and Clear Lake Brewing Co!
5 Bedrooms, 4 full bathrooms, sleeps 8.
Main floor has a Queen Master with ensuite, 2nd bedroom with single, shared full bathroom, living room, kitchen and walkout to large deck. Fully stocked kitchen and all major appliances including dishwasher.
Upper loft has 3rd bedroom with Queen bed and private full bathroom.
Lower level stays nice and cool in the summer and has a second living room, bar, 4th and 5th bedrooms with Queen and Single, and 4th shared bathroom.
Great swimming from the dock on beautiful and clean Clear Lake.
Easily accessible, close proximity to towns and attractions, and plenty of room for the family to unwind!
BBQ, Fire pit, outdoor seating and Muskoka Chairs. Satellite TV and DVD player, wood burning and propane fireplaces. Either 1 Canoe or 2 kayaks will be available for use.
Internet with Wifi * Supports browsing and emailing, but generally not regular streaming.
Kitchen is fully stocked. U/V Filtered Tap water. Linens, towels, paper products, propane and firewood all provided.
*Guests will be met upon arrival by Enjoy Muskoka staff to turn over keys, give a tour and verify identification.
**Security Deposit of $1,000 required. This is not collected in the booking process and must be paid directly to Enjoy Muskoka prior to check in. (Credit Card Pre-Authorization is fine).
- The villa is a Smoke-Free residence. Any damage to the property due to cigarette smoke or burns will be deducted from your security deposit.
- Pets are not permitted (exceptions will not be made, thank you).
- Security/Damage Deposit: Security Deposit is not paid at the time of booking. Credit Card Pre-Authorization is acceptable prior to check in. Security Deposit will be returned in full within 7 days after check-out date if there is no damage to the property. Tenant(s) agree to be responsible for and reimburse the Landlord in full within 90 days for any and all repairs to damage that exceeds the Security/Damage Deposit.
- Tenant(s) agree that the cottage is for their recreational purposes only and no sub-letting nor other commercial activity shall be carrier on.
- Tenant(s) acknowledge that the Landlord accepts no liability for loss, damage, death, illness, nor injury suffered by the Tenant(s) and/or his/her guests as a result of using this property. The Tenant(s) acknowledge that the use of the property is entirely at the Tenant(s)’ own risk. The Tenant(s) shall indemnify and hold harmless the Landlord against and from any and all expenses, costs, damages, suits, actions, or liabilities arising from any and all loss of or damage to personal property, injury, personal condition, or death resulting from the use of the rental property, grounds, boats, and lake.
- The Tenant(s) shall give the Landlord prompt written notice of any accident, unsafe or dangerous condition, or other defect to the cottage, surrounding property, buildings, equipment, or other chattel belonging to the Landlord. The Tenant(s) shall be liable for any damage done by reason of water being left running from taps in the property or improper use of appliances, septic system, and equipment provided.
- The Landlord shall provide and maintain the premises in a good state of repair and fit for habitation and complying with municipal health, safety, and maintenance standard.
- The Landlord is not responsible for situations beyond his control that may or may not negatively affect the Tenant(s)’ stay, such as weather conditions or utility outages due to storms
- The tenant(s) agree not to use the internet (if provided) for unlawful purposes such as illegally downloading or streaming media. Tenant(s) agree to be directly responsible for fines or penalties incurred.
- Cancellation Policy: Admin Fee paid is non-refundable. 100% refund of rental rate, cleaning fee and applicable HST for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date. 50% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date. No refunds for cancellations with less than 30 days notice. (we will try to re-book and are open to refunds provided that we can).
- Pets Allowed
- Security System
- Air Conditioning
- Cable / Satellite
- Inernet / wifi
- On-site Storage
- Fireplace / Woodstove
- Fridge / Stove
- Pots / pans / utensils / glasses
- Coffee Maker
- Grill / BBQ
- Ice Maker
- Linens / Towels
- High Chair
- Hair Dryer
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Hot Tub
- TV / DVD
- Music Library
- Water Toys
- Canoe / Kayak
- Suitable for Large Groups