2020 Dates Now Available! Beautiful Family Cottage on Quiet Turtle Lake
1117 Turtle Lake Road, Gravenhurst
|June/September||$500 per night|
|June/September Weekly Rate||$3,200|
|July/Agust Weekly Rate||$3,800|
|Cleaning Fee||$250 + HST|
|Admin Fee||3% of Rental Rate|
About this property
4 Night Minimum in June and September.
7 Night Minimum in July and August (Sunday to Sunday).
Contact us for special date requests.
Beautiful Muskoka cottage on quiet Turtle Lake. Makes for the perfect family getaway! Three bedrooms, one bathroom, 1,200 square feet, will accommodate up to 4 adults and 3 children.
Newly renovated interior offers comfortable living space, satellite tv and wifi for any rainy days, spacious dock, outdoor seating, muskoka chairs for the whole family, fire pit and all kinds of water toys to enjoy the outdoors.
3 kayaks, 1 SUP and a lilly pad all available.
Linens and towels are provided.
Please note that this cottage is in a private community of families and nature lovers. Guests best suited for this cottage are small families looking to enjoy a quiet and relaxing stay.
Pets considered upon request.
Please note that the security deposit is not billed at the time of booking and must be paid prior to check in (Credit Card Pre-Authorization is fine).
- The villa is a Smoke-Free residence. Any damage to the property due to cigarette smoke or burns will be deducted from your security deposit.
- Pets are not permitted (exceptions will not be made, thank you).
- Security/Damage Deposit: Security Deposit is not paid at the time of booking. Credit Card Pre-Authorization is acceptable prior to check in. Security Deposit will be returned in full within 7 days after check-out date if there is no damage to the property. Tenant(s) agree to be responsible for and reimburse the Landlord in full within 90 days for any and all repairs to damage that exceeds the Security/Damage Deposit.
- Tenant(s) agree that the cottage is for their recreational purposes only and no sub-letting nor other commercial activity shall be carrier on.
- Tenant(s) acknowledge that the Landlord accepts no liability for loss, damage, death, illness, nor injury suffered by the Tenant(s) and/or his/her guests as a result of using this property. The Tenant(s) acknowledge that the use of the property is entirely at the Tenant(s)’ own risk. The Tenant(s) shall indemnify and hold harmless the Landlord against and from any and all expenses, costs, damages, suits, actions, or liabilities arising from any and all loss of or damage to personal property, injury, personal condition, or death resulting from the use of the rental property, grounds, boats, and lake.
- The Tenant(s) shall give the Landlord prompt written notice of any accident, unsafe or dangerous condition, or other defect to the cottage, surrounding property, buildings, equipment, or other chattel belonging to the Landlord. The Tenant(s) shall be liable for any damage done by reason of water being left running from taps in the property or improper use of appliances, septic system, and equipment provided.
- The Landlord shall provide and maintain the premises in a good state of repair and fit for habitation and complying with municipal health, safety, and maintenance standard.
- The Landlord is not responsible for situations beyond his control that may or may not negatively affect the Tenant(s)’ stay, such as weather conditions or utility outages due to storms
- The tenant(s) agree not to use the internet (if provided) for unlawful purposes such as illegally downloading or streaming media. Tenant(s) agree to be directly responsible for fines or penalties incurred.
- Cancellation Policy: Admin Fee paid is non-refundable. 100% refund of rental rate, cleaning fee and applicable HST for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date. 50% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date. No refunds for cancellations with less than 30 days notice. (we will try to re-book and are open to refunds provided that we can).
- Pets Allowed
- Security System
- Air Conditioning
- Cable / Satellite
- Inernet / wifi
- On-site Storage
- Fireplace / Woodstove
- Fridge / Stove
- Pots / pans / utensils / glasses
- Coffee Maker
- Grill / BBQ
- Ice Maker
- Linens / Towels
- High Chair
- Hair Dryer
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Hot Tub
- TV / DVD
- Music Library
- Water Toys
- Canoe / Kayak
- Suitable for Large Groups
Cottage is great. We were the first tenants. House was spotless and very well stocked. The agent Jake greeted us upon arrival and showed us around. The kitchen has everything you can need. The beds and linens are comfortable, the chairs on the dock are great. The lake is a small enough size to not be too busy, few motor boats and beautiful sunsets. The lake is small and quite warm especially for the end of August. We swam everyday for a while, the lily pond was an added bonus. The neighbors are close but are quiet and respectful. Seems like very nice community. My husband and I ran many km rounds the area and found it very peaceful and beautiful. We made a fire, watch the stars, etc. Communications were easy and very quick with Jake. The owner/organizer can have her own Pinterest page because the place is very well stocked and organized, everything is neat and its place 🙂