July 9 – 16 / July 27 – Aug 5 / Aug 21 – Sept 15 / Brand New Build on 6 Mile Channel!
149 John Buchler Road, Coldwater
|Summer Weekly Rate||$4,600 plus HST|
|Cleaning Fee||$300 plus HST|
|Admin Fee||3% or Rental Rate|
|Refundable Security Deposit||$1,500|
About this property
July 9 – 16
July 27 – August 5
August 21 – Sept 15
Brand new build! Beautifully done 3 bedroom 2.5 bath, 2 story Lake House on 6 Mile Channel in Coldwater, Georgian Bay Township. 2,400 square foot cottage and 1440 square feet of deck space!
Upper level has full service kitchen that is very well stocked and has brand new appliances. On this level is also a dining area and breakfast island, comfortable living room with reclining sofas, Satellite TV and gas fireplace, walkout to huge deck, master bedroom with King bed and full ensuite bath. There is also a shared half bath and laundry/mud room with 2nd entrance on this level.
Lower level has 2nd living room and TV, gas fireplace and small bar, 2 additional bedrooms each with queen beds, full shared bath, and another walkout. The upper deck is covered allowing the lower level walk out to serve as a usable outdoor space for any rainy days.
Large waterfront lot with plenty of room to play and newly constructed gazebo with additional outdoor seating. Plenty of outdoor seating/dining tables on the 1440 square feet of deck space.
The cottage has Satellite TV, A/C, games, and 2 kayaks available for use.
Being on the channel, the waterfront does have a weedy entrance. Guests can enter the water from the end of the dock, and swim out to the deeper section where you will no longer encounter weeds.
- The villa is a Smoke-Free residence. Any damage to the property due to cigarette smoke or burns will be deducted from your security deposit.
- Pets are not permitted (exceptions will not be made, thank you).
- Security/Damage Deposit: Security Deposit is not paid at the time of booking. Credit Card Pre-Authorization is acceptable prior to check in. Security Deposit will be returned in full within 7 days after check-out date if there is no damage to the property. Tenant(s) agree to be responsible for and reimburse the Landlord in full within 90 days for any and all repairs to damage that exceeds the Security/Damage Deposit.
- Tenant(s) agree that the cottage is for their recreational purposes only and no sub-letting nor other commercial activity shall be carrier on.
- Tenant(s) acknowledge that the Landlord accepts no liability for loss, damage, death, illness, nor injury suffered by the Tenant(s) and/or his/her guests as a result of using this property. The Tenant(s) acknowledge that the use of the property is entirely at the Tenant(s)’ own risk. The Tenant(s) shall indemnify and hold harmless the Landlord against and from any and all expenses, costs, damages, suits, actions, or liabilities arising from any and all loss of or damage to personal property, injury, personal condition, or death resulting from the use of the rental property, grounds, boats, and lake.
- The Tenant(s) shall give the Landlord prompt written notice of any accident, unsafe or dangerous condition, or other defect to the cottage, surrounding property, buildings, equipment, or other chattel belonging to the Landlord. The Tenant(s) shall be liable for any damage done by reason of water being left running from taps in the property or improper use of appliances, septic system, and equipment provided.
- The Landlord shall provide and maintain the premises in a good state of repair and fit for habitation and complying with municipal health, safety, and maintenance standard.
- The Landlord is not responsible for situations beyond his control that may or may not negatively affect the Tenant(s)’ stay, such as weather conditions or utility outages due to storms
- The tenant(s) agree not to use the internet (if provided) for unlawful purposes such as illegally downloading or streaming media. Tenant(s) agree to be directly responsible for fines or penalties incurred.
- Cancellation Policy: Admin Fee paid is non-refundable. 100% refund of rental rate, cleaning fee and applicable HST for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date. 50% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date. No refunds for cancellations with less than 30 days notice. (we will try to re-book and are open to refunds provided that we can).
- Pets Allowed
- Security System
- Air Conditioning
- Cable / Satellite
- Inernet / wifi
- On-site Storage
- Fireplace / Woodstove
- Fridge / Stove
- Pots / pans / utensils / glasses
- Coffee Maker
- Grill / BBQ
- Ice Maker
- Linens / Towels
- High Chair
- Hair Dryer
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Hot Tub
- TV / DVD
- Music Library
- Water Toys
- Canoe / Kayak
- Suitable for Large Groups