Fully Booked July/Aug – Sept Dates Available – Spectacular 5 Bedroom 4 Bath on Bruce Lake, Minett
1107 Bruce Lake Drive, Lot 5
|Summer Weekly Rate||$5,800 plus HST|
|Cleaning Fee||$300 plus HST|
|Admin Fee||$99 plus HST|
|Security Deposit (Not Billed at time of Booking)||$1,500|
About this property
Stunning Upscale cottage on beautiful Bruce Lake. Enjoy the proximity to Rosseau and Joe without all of the traffic!
Main floor boasts 4 bedrooms and 4 baths (2 masters with en-suites). Comfortable living room with beautiful views and cathedral ceilings. Beautiful kitchen complete with top of line appliances. Screened in Muskoka Room makes for a great relaxing and dining area.
Main Master bedroom with Queen bed, fireplace, views of the lake, and spectacular 5 piece en suite bath. 2nd master with Double bed and 4 piece en-suite. 3rd and 4th upstairs bedrooms both with double beds. 5th bedroom downstairs is great for kids, with a bunk bed with Queen on the bottom and single on the top, and one more pull out single bed.
Large recently finished lower level with 5th bedroom, 2nd living room, fireplace, TV, laundry and games. Walkout to manicured lot with granite steps leading to the water. Huge deck with incredible views, outdoor seating and bbq. Large dock with great swimming. Shallow waterfront entry or about 6 feet deep at the end of the dock. Private bay with few neighbors on small and quiet Bruce Lake.
Fire pit, one canoe, one kayak, life jackets and paddles available for use.
The cottage does have internet/wifi however service is limited in the area and good for browsing only (no streaming).
Close proximity to the JW Marriott, The Rock Golf Course, outdoor patio and restaurant PIE at Cleveland House and Abby’s bakery.
Linens, towels, dish soap, dishwasher pucks, cleaning supplies, propane & firewood all provided.
Guests will be met by one of our staff to give a tour, provide keys and verify identification.
- The villa is a Smoke-Free residence. Any damage to the property due to cigarette smoke or burns will be deducted from your security deposit.
- Pets are not permitted (exceptions will not be made, thank you).
- Security/Damage Deposit: Security Deposit is not paid at the time of booking. Credit Card Pre-Authorization is acceptable prior to check in. Security Deposit will be returned in full within 7 days after check-out date if there is no damage to the property. Tenant(s) agree to be responsible for and reimburse the Landlord in full within 90 days for any and all repairs to damage that exceeds the Security/Damage Deposit.
- Tenant(s) agree that the cottage is for their recreational purposes only and no sub-letting nor other commercial activity shall be carrier on.
- Tenant(s) acknowledge that the Landlord accepts no liability for loss, damage, death, illness, nor injury suffered by the Tenant(s) and/or his/her guests as a result of using this property. The Tenant(s) acknowledge that the use of the property is entirely at the Tenant(s)’ own risk. The Tenant(s) shall indemnify and hold harmless the Landlord against and from any and all expenses, costs, damages, suits, actions, or liabilities arising from any and all loss of or damage to personal property, injury, personal condition, or death resulting from the use of the rental property, grounds, boats, and lake.
- The Tenant(s) shall give the Landlord prompt written notice of any accident, unsafe or dangerous condition, or other defect to the cottage, surrounding property, buildings, equipment, or other chattel belonging to the Landlord. The Tenant(s) shall be liable for any damage done by reason of water being left running from taps in the property or improper use of appliances, septic system, and equipment provided.
- The Landlord shall provide and maintain the premises in a good state of repair and fit for habitation and complying with municipal health, safety, and maintenance standard.
- The Landlord is not responsible for situations beyond his control that may or may not negatively affect the Tenant(s)’ stay, such as weather conditions or utility outages due to storms
- The tenant(s) agree not to use the internet (if provided) for unlawful purposes such as illegally downloading or streaming media. Tenant(s) agree to be directly responsible for fines or penalties incurred.
- Cancellation Policy: Admin Fee paid is non-refundable. 100% refund of rental rate, cleaning fee and applicable HST for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date. 50% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date. No refunds for cancellations with less than 30 days notice. (we will try to re-book and are open to refunds provided that we can).
- Pets Allowed
- Security System
- Air Conditioning
- Cable / Satellite
- Inernet / wifi
- On-site Storage
- Fireplace / Woodstove
- Fridge / Stove
- Pots / pans / utensils / glasses
- Coffee Maker
- Grill / BBQ
- Ice Maker
- Linens / Towels
- High Chair
- Hair Dryer
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Hot Tub
- TV / DVD
- Music Library
- Water Toys
- Canoe / Kayak
- Suitable for Large Groups