JOHANNES ROCK HAVEN – September Dates Available
2293 Muskoka Road 169, Gravenhurst
|Nightly Rate (3 Night Min)||$625|
|Cleaning Fee||$250 plus HST|
|Security Deposit (Not Collected at time of Booking)||$1,500|
|Admin Fee||3% of rental rate|
About this property
TO USE BOOKING CALENDAR:
- Click the White Check In Date Box
- Select Desired Check In Date
- Click the White Check out Date Box
- Select Desired Check Out Date
- Select Green ‘Available’ box to proceed.
Dates Left Available:
Sept 7 – 15
Beautiful, private and newly renovated family cottage in the heart of Muskoka on Thorn Lake. Easily accessible and just 10 minutes to either Gravenhurst or Bala.
Clean swimming, quiet private area, comfortable and modern interior, tons of water toys and great sun exposure makes this cottage the ideal family vacation destination!
3 Bedrooms 1 Full bath. Main floor bedroom with Queen Bed. 2 Bedrooms upstairs with 2 twins in one and a Bunk Bed in the other (double on the bottom, single on the top). Very comfortable living space and kitchen. All new and modern appliances. Large deck with great views, outdoor seating and bbq. Large waterfront dock with further seating. Shallow rock entry, swim from the end of the dock, or swim out to the floating dock for deep water diving.
Kayak, Canoe, Paddle Boat, Paddle Board and water toys available for use. Life jackets provided.
Very quiet and low traffic area. 500 acres of crown land to the left and one neighbor to the right. Cottage is far enough away from the road to provide a peaceful and serene setting. South West exposure provides great sun in the afternoon and spectacular sun sets at night. Small non-motorized lake allows the whole family to enjoy swimming safely (motor boats are not allowed).
TV and DVD Player (no Satellite/Cable)
Wifi Available – Rural internet, supports browsing only, no media streaming.
Linens and bath towels are provided. Paper Towel, Toilet Paper, dish soap, dishwasher pucks, garbage/recycling bags and propane for the bbq are all provided as well. Guests must bring own beach towels.
Guests will be met upon arrival to be given keys and a tour, and to check guest identification. Local agents are available for assistance during business hours and guests will be provided with an after hours emergency contact as well.
The cottage has a UV Water Filtration System and is rated to safe to drink, however we recommend only using tap water for cooking, brushing teeth etc and to use bottle water for drinking (there is a water dispenser for filling jugs).
**Please note that is a quiet family area and our cottage is best suited for families looking to enjoy a peaceful and relaxing vacation (thank you).
- The villa is a Smoke-Free residence. Any damage to the property due to cigarette smoke or burns will be deducted from your security deposit.
- Pets are not permitted (exceptions will not be made, thank you).
- Security/Damage Deposit: Security Deposit is not paid at the time of booking. Credit Card Pre-Authorization is acceptable prior to check in. Security Deposit will be returned in full within 7 days after check-out date if there is no damage to the property. Tenant(s) agree to be responsible for and reimburse the Landlord in full within 90 days for any and all repairs to damage that exceeds the Security/Damage Deposit.
- Tenant(s) agree that the cottage is for their recreational purposes only and no sub-letting nor other commercial activity shall be carrier on.
- Tenant(s) acknowledge that the Landlord accepts no liability for loss, damage, death, illness, nor injury suffered by the Tenant(s) and/or his/her guests as a result of using this property. The Tenant(s) acknowledge that the use of the property is entirely at the Tenant(s)’ own risk. The Tenant(s) shall indemnify and hold harmless the Landlord against and from any and all expenses, costs, damages, suits, actions, or liabilities arising from any and all loss of or damage to personal property, injury, personal condition, or death resulting from the use of the rental property, grounds, boats, and lake.
- The Tenant(s) shall give the Landlord prompt written notice of any accident, unsafe or dangerous condition, or other defect to the cottage, surrounding property, buildings, equipment, or other chattel belonging to the Landlord. The Tenant(s) shall be liable for any damage done by reason of water being left running from taps in the property or improper use of appliances, septic system, and equipment provided.
- The Landlord shall provide and maintain the premises in a good state of repair and fit for habitation and complying with municipal health, safety, and maintenance standard.
- The Landlord is not responsible for situations beyond his control that may or may not negatively affect the Tenant(s)’ stay, such as weather conditions or utility outages due to storms
- The tenant(s) agree not to use the internet (if provided) for unlawful purposes such as illegally downloading or streaming media. Tenant(s) agree to be directly responsible for fines or penalties incurred.
- Cancellation Policy: Admin Fee paid is non-refundable. 100% refund of rental rate, cleaning fee and applicable HST for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date. 50% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date. No refunds for cancellations with less than 30 days notice. (we will try to re-book and are open to refunds provided that we can).
- Pets Allowed
- Security System
- Air Conditioning
- Cable / Satellite
- Inernet / wifi
- On-site Storage
- Fireplace / Woodstove
- Fridge / Stove
- Pots / pans / utensils / glasses
- Coffee Maker
- Grill / BBQ
- Ice Maker
- Linens / Towels
- High Chair
- Hair Dryer
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Hot Tub
- TV / DVD
- Music Library
- Water Toys
- Canoe / Kayak
- Suitable for Large Groups