1 Week Now Available! – Stunning Cottage plus Guest House on the Moon River, Bala
1145 Fogo Street, Bala
|July/August Weekly Rate||$5,500|
|June/Septmeber Weekly Rate||$4,000|
|June/September Nightly (4 Night Min)||$750|
|Cleaning Fee:||$300 plus HST|
|Admin Fee (HST INC.)||3% of Rental Rate|
|Refundable Security Deposit||$1,500|
About this property
August 1 – 8
1. Click Check IN Box and Select Date
2. Click Check Out Box and Select Date
3. Click ‘Available’ to see full quote.
Spectacular 3 bedroom Muskoka cottage plus 2 bedroom fully finished Bunkie. South West exposure and amazing views of the Moon River. Fully renovated main cottage features a gourmet kitchen, hardwood flooring and large great room with fantastic views.
Main floor laundry room, newly created dining room and over 1000 square feet of private deck space.
Adjacent to the main cottage is an incredible guest Bunkie boasting an additional main floor bedroom, living room, Muskoka room, 3 piece bath and great loft bedroom and sitting area with breathtaking views.
The privacy and views this cottage affords truly must be seen to be appreciated.
Only 15 minutes to Bala.
New high quality furniture throughout. Plenty of outdoor seating and Muskoka Chairs. BBQ, Fire pit.
Stand-Up-Paddle Board, 2 Children’s Kayaks, Canoe and Lilly Pad makes for great family fun on the water!
Wifi and smart TVs throughout the cottage. Satellite TV.
Linens, towels, garbage/recycling bags, dishwasher pucks, dish soap, propane for the bbq and firewood for the pit provided.
The bunkie has Air Conditioning. The main cottage does not have A/C.
- The villa is a Smoke-Free residence. Any damage to the property due to cigarette smoke or burns will be deducted from your security deposit.
- Pets are not permitted (exceptions will not be made, thank you).
- Security/Damage Deposit: Security Deposit is not paid at the time of booking. Credit Card Pre-Authorization is acceptable prior to check in. Security Deposit will be returned in full within 7 days after check-out date if there is no damage to the property. Tenant(s) agree to be responsible for and reimburse the Landlord in full within 90 days for any and all repairs to damage that exceeds the Security/Damage Deposit.
- Tenant(s) agree that the cottage is for their recreational purposes only and no sub-letting nor other commercial activity shall be carrier on.
- Tenant(s) acknowledge that the Landlord accepts no liability for loss, damage, death, illness, nor injury suffered by the Tenant(s) and/or his/her guests as a result of using this property. The Tenant(s) acknowledge that the use of the property is entirely at the Tenant(s)’ own risk. The Tenant(s) shall indemnify and hold harmless the Landlord against and from any and all expenses, costs, damages, suits, actions, or liabilities arising from any and all loss of or damage to personal property, injury, personal condition, or death resulting from the use of the rental property, grounds, boats, and lake.
- The Tenant(s) shall give the Landlord prompt written notice of any accident, unsafe or dangerous condition, or other defect to the cottage, surrounding property, buildings, equipment, or other chattel belonging to the Landlord. The Tenant(s) shall be liable for any damage done by reason of water being left running from taps in the property or improper use of appliances, septic system, and equipment provided.
- The Landlord shall provide and maintain the premises in a good state of repair and fit for habitation and complying with municipal health, safety, and maintenance standard.
- The Landlord is not responsible for situations beyond his control that may or may not negatively affect the Tenant(s)’ stay, such as weather conditions or utility outages due to storms
- The tenant(s) agree not to use the internet (if provided) for unlawful purposes such as illegally downloading or streaming media. Tenant(s) agree to be directly responsible for fines or penalties incurred.
- Cancellation Policy: Admin Fee paid is non-refundable. 100% refund of rental rate, cleaning fee and applicable HST for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date. 50% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date. No refunds for cancellations with less than 30 days notice. (we will try to re-book and are open to refunds provided that we can).
- Pets Allowed
- Security System
- Air Conditioning
- Cable / Satellite
- Inernet / wifi
- On-site Storage
- Fireplace / Woodstove
- Fridge / Stove
- Pots / pans / utensils / glasses
- Coffee Maker
- Grill / BBQ
- Ice Maker
- Linens / Towels
- High Chair
- Hair Dryer
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Hot Tub
- TV / DVD
- Music Library
- Water Toys
- Canoe / Kayak
- Suitable for Large Groups